Field of work:
Offices - Retail shops - Restaurants and cafes – Residence Villas – Architecture – Exhibition stands – Hotels.
• Design & Create solutions (Sketches, Plans & Specifications).
• Develop presentations which may include drawings, sketches, renderings, perspectives, colour and material mood boards, photographs or models.
• Consider materials, effects and costs, liaise with suppliers, arrange samples and prepare specifications.
• Collaborate with professional and technical consultants (mechanical, electrical and structural engineers, architects, audio-visual consultants).
• Report timescales & progress to the manager related to design finalization.
• Preparing the scope of work and timeline for team and drawings and conceptual details.
• Nominate suppliers and contractors according to the design and materials selected by the client.
• Provide a weekly report to the Design Manager for the projects assigned and design issues and changes.
• Attend coordination meetings with regards to all design matters.
• Do coordination meetings with design manager & PM.
• Check drawing packages before issuance to owners and site.
• Anticipating design work to be produced, time frames and resources needed as realistic programs.
• Follow up and Coordinate between factory and project Manager. Engineer, subcontractor and the client representative at all the steps of the project from initiation step till handing over including monitoring and following up any expected variations to insure that the design had been followed by all parties.
• Responsible to prepare new ideas / thoughts to current & upcoming projects and see the organization rises to far with that of developed countries.
• Advanced knowledge of furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E), architectural/interior finishes, lighting, art signage, colour and materials to carryout design intent.
• Proven ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients.
• Shop drawings for wooden Joinery and fit out projects.
• Well versed with Furniture and joinery production and sequencing.
• Should be well experienced in shop drawings for joinery and furniture projects.
• As per the final BOQ (work order) prepare shop drawing schedule.
• Raise RFI if needed on the Main Contractor/ Architect for clear understanding of their requirements and incorporate the same in the detail joinery drawing that are prepared for submitting to client/ Consultant.
• Prepare the material list.
• Execute the interior works as per design.
• Prepare and draw shop drawings as per site conditions and as per BOQ.
• Prepare and draw Plan.
• Prepare as Built drawing as per site conditions.
• Prepare transmittal and drawing submission
• Follow up the detail especially during the construction phase.
• Provide technical direction to the Production team.
• Preparing Material submittals.
• Assisting in preparation of Project documentation
• A high level of technical knowledge, including CAD and model-making skills
• Good drawing skills, including perspective drawing and spatial awareness
• Creativity and imagination
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to write briefs, promote and explain ideas, and build relationships with clients
• Organisational and creative problem-solving skills with attention to detail
• The ability to work in a team with other professionals
• A flexible attitude
• Concept Design (Good researcher etc…).
• Mood Boards Presentations (Using Photoshop, illustrator, PowerPoint…).
• Colour scheme selection (All theme selection, fabric etc…).
• Site measurements for execution drawings.
• Producing detailed execution drawings for interior, architecture and MEP (Sections, elevations, blow-ups, floor plans, specifications, all types of execution drawings etc… using AutoCAD).
• Detailed furniture and joinery drawings.
• Materials selection.
• Producing Bill of quantities from received drawings (Using Excel)
Education and experience:
Architect or interior architect bachelor or master degree Minimum of three years’ experience
Nationality, language and gender:
English fluently / Arabic preferable but not a must Female preferable
Send CVs to
Dubai, down town
Mention aaiwa.com when calling seller to get a good deal